ORDERING SYSTEM FOR FOOD BUSINESS
Flexible customization to supply customers
with the ideal solution for every requirement
- Improves store efficiency while cutting costs!
- Operators of stores must deal with many problems. Employees may abruptly take a day off. Or there may be an error due to too much work. Communicating with foreign customers who speak no Japanese is another issue. ASTA offers a variety of products that target these problems while reflecting the unique business model of each user.
TTO (Table Top Ordering System), e-menu
- * Don’t keep customers waiting and improve customer satisfaction.
- * Sell one more item to customers.
- * Solutions to lower personnel expenses.
- * More functions that increase repeat sales.
BENEFITS AND STRENGTHS
- More efficient operations
- LA smaller workforce
- Fewer order processing mistakes
- Faster service
- More sales
Solutions that raise sales per customer and
the quality of services
Able to communicate in several languages
- A multilingual capability allows restaurants to serve foreign customers.
- Menus can be displayed in English as well as other languages that have been selected. First-time users of the unit need only press the i button to see a simple explanation of the menu.
Recommendation function to sell one more item to customers
- To raise sales per customer, the unit recommends other selections when an order is received.
- Restaurant operators can select any other menu items to recommend. For example, there may be a list of the most popular items, a list of other items most often purchased along with a particular item, or a list of items the restaurant wants to sell most.
Recommendation pop-ups (push marketing)
- Never misses any opportunity for a recommendation all the way to dessert!
- Customers see a different menu selection as the meal progresses. For example, there may be a recommended menu after 30 minutes, an additional meal item recommendation after 60 minutes and a dessert menu after 90 minutes.
- A countdown for unusual menu items makes customers want to place orders.
- Kiosks can display limited-time-only items or unusual items with the best possible timing. A countdown can be shown as orders are placed to make people want to place orders quickly. No kiosk before has included this exciting capability that allows restaurants to conduct memorable live events.
The first order wizard
- The wizard menu enhances customer satisfaction by showing customers items to order first.
- The first drink and quick menu displays are for customers who want to order something that will be served quickly. This capability increases customer satisfaction and allows restaurants to provide food and beverages to customers faster.
Order ranking capability
- Displaying items ordered to show popularity makes customers more interested in the menu.
- Kiosks can show the most popular menu items and a ranking of recommended items to help customers make selections. Rankings can also be used to highlight menu items that restaurants want to sell.
- Kiosks invite customers to provide feedback when paying and then process the responses.
- The paper questionnaire distributed with the bill can be displayed on the screen with the push of one button. Customers use the touch screen to input responses with ease. Restaurants can then use the kiosk to organize and process the feedback.
Designed and built for reliability
- The ruggedness expected of a commercial-use product
- Units are built to withstand a fall from a height of 75cm, the standard height of restaurant tables in Japan. A protective film protects the unit against dust, water and oily substances.
- Customization is possible for adding more advanced functions
- All units have a contactless IC reader and users can choose from a large variety of applications for supplying services that meet the distinctive needs of each restaurant.
- Long time between recharges
- The table units can operate up to 10 hours on a single charge, reducing the possibility of running out of power. For convenience, a single cradle (optional) can recharge many units at once.
- Wireless LAN 5GHz compatibility
- The units are compatible with both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN.
- Self ordering
- Customers can place orders themselves by using MAXNAVI neo.
- Multi-unit recharging cradle
- This optional cradle can charge many units at once.
Vital to the efficient operation of a restaurant, this single unit allows monitoring the status of an entire section. The Floor Manager shows empty tables, groupings, relocations to other tables, waiting times for tables, remaining time for unlimited drink periods, and other information. These capabilities make centralized restaurant management easy and efficient.
- Easy to operate
- The Floor Manager features a touch screen and restaurant layout display for ease of use even on the first day of use.
- Compact profile
- Easy to place even in tight spaces like beside the cash register
- Designed for reliability
- Data is preserved even during power outages, virtually eliminating the danger of losing valuable menu information.
- Easy menu editing
- To provide more menu flexibility, restaurant personnel can revise the menu with no difficulty by using simple screen operations.
- Table reservations
- Restaurant personnel can input dates, table numbers, times, names, telephone numbers and text messages for reservations for the next year.
- Remote distribution of reservation data
- Reservations can be input from other locations. On the day of the reservation, the monitor notifies restaurant personnel of the reservation by displaying a message and symbol.
Products and Solutions
TTO(Table Top Ordering System), e-menuBy displaying menus and accepting orders, the TTO system (e-menu) allows customers to make selections and place orders themselves. Restaurant employees can use time that would have been used taking orders for other tasks. In addition, customers no longer need to call someone to their tables, resulting in a more relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. We also have POS systems which provide with the sophisticated accounting function and the various kinds of business formats.
Waiting System(Queue System)This system uses a clearly visible display and touch screen for ease of operation to distribute information to customers so that employees can spend time on other tasks. Since customers know about how much longer they will need to wait, there is less stress about waiting and time can be used effectively.
Customer dissatisfaction caused by inability of busy employees to answer questions. The efficient receipt of orders reduces errors and employees have more time for directly serving customers, which reduces waiting times.
Too busy to find the time to add menu items and train employees in order to increase sales. Increases sales and customer satisfaction by improving the quality of services due to labor-saving benefits and higher efficiency.
Why choose ASTA?
- Extensive knowledge and experience from the use of systems at a broad array of restaurants, bars and other food and beverage operations.
- The skill needed to develop system solutions to meet future requirements while maintaining the current characteristics of operations.
- Speed and flexibility
- Powerful support backed by an infrastructure capable of delivering fast and thorough services.